I’ve been nominated by the lovely Rachel from Jasperden Health for above award. Well, I was actually nominated quite a while back but the procrastinator in me has excelled yet again! See How To Waste A Day except I could rename it How To Waste Months!
Please check out her blog. She gives fantastic advice on all things health related and is also great at supporting other people’s blogs as well as my own.
Social Media links:
What Is The Golden Bloggerz Award?
It’s an award, created by Chris Kosto made to motivate and reward all these amazing bloggers that work daily to serve their audience and they deserve more recognition. Their priority is to do their best to help their readers solve their problems & reach their goals!
1. Place the award logo on your blog.
2. Mention the rules.
3. Thank whom ever nominated you and place a link to their website.
4. Mention the awards creator and add a link to that too.
5. Tell your audience three things about you.
6. Answer your nominator’s questions.
7. Nominate 10-20 people who deserve this award.
8. Let the nominees know by messaging/commenting on their social media or their blog.
9. Ask your nominees any five questions that you want.
10. Share 2-3 links to your best posts.
To all winners of this award, Congratulations! Keep doing what you love the most! And always remember: Readers come first!
3 Things About Me.
1. I have a Masters degree but no common sense. I used to think the washer fluid for windscreens was filled up when it rained. I tried on too many occasions to retrieve trapped bread from a toaster with a metal knife. I thought the drawer labelled ‘Fast Freeze’ froze faster than any other part of the freezer. Think about it.
2. I’m scared of car washes. I thank the lord for the invention of mobile valet companies. I can’t get my head around the fact that the car isn’t moving. All logic escapes me, but then I don’t possess a lot of that. See number one. The fear shouts down the logic and I’m convinced those damn brushes are toying with me.
3. I’ve been told I have the teeth of a 6’4” male. Not what I wanted to hear from my dentist (he’s no longer my dentist). I don’t know where he was going with this information or what he wanted me to do with it. But I’m a 5’2” female and I’m stuck with them. The whole giant lot of them.
1. If a film was going to be made about your life, who would you want to play you?
I was once told, when I was a lot younger, that I had a look of Catherine Zeta Jones. I was told this by an elderly lady who, in hindsight, probably had failing vision! So, I think, given how well she does manic and disheveled, which is a prerequisite if you were to play me, I’ll choose Helena Bonham Carter.
2. Who is your favourite musician or group?
Easy. Billy Joel. I wrote about this in My Piano Man Obsession so I won’t repeat myself and bore you further.
3. Coast or the country?
Easy again. Coast. I live by the coast, although the countryside is also on my doorstep. However, whenever I have found myself far from the sea (Carlisle, Grenoble) for any period of time, I’ve hated it. I felt claustrophobic, hemmed in, like I couldn’t breathe. Even in Edinburgh, which you maybe don’t associate with the sea, it only takes a quick jaunt up Arthur’s Seat (Who am I kidding?! Even as a student, I needed an oxygen mask when I reached the top) to be able to see the Firth of Forth stretched out in front of you, en route to the North Sea. I can easily take a trip into the beautiful Lake District, marvel at the rising peaks and placid lakes, but I’m always relieved when I’m back on the coast.
4. Early bird or night owl?
I’m an early bird because I can’t be a night owl. I’m useless at staying up late. I’d happily be in bed every night by 7pm if it wasn’t so frowned upon. Pre-kids, I could sleep in a bit but that skill has long since vanished. I should use the time wisely when I wake before everyone else to be productive. I play Candy Crush and drink tea. Defends on your definition of productive I suppose.
5. If you believe in God what would you ask him?
I don’t. And the reason I don’t is because of all the suffering, both personal and global, that I’ve witnessed. So if God did exist, I’d ask him what the bloody hell he was playing at!
Bloggers I Nominate for this Award.
I nominate anyone who wants to do this. I also nominate the following for either choosing to follow my blog recently or supporting it, even when I’ve been missing in action for the last few months! Pop over and say hi to them!
1. Which smell transports you to a special memory?
2. Do you have a recurring nightmare?
3. Have you ever been heroic?
4. What is something really out of your comfort zone?
5. Have you ever collected anything?
My posts I’d like to share
I hope you enjoyed this post. Feel free to comment down below.
Thank you for reading.